Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008 Resolution

It's a bit late now but I just only figured out my new year resolutions. For too many years, my wishes was always for something academic. But I'm getting old and I can't help feeling how academics isn't really that important, even if it meant the size of your paycheck and the university that will admit you... hmmm I guess it's important anyway.

I'll try to be more sociable. But how?
I'll try to be more intelligent. But how?
I'll try to be more patient with people that irk me. I'll try not to let my anger overcome me but since I'm on it already, I'll just try to refrain from being angry.

Last year I had only 1 resolution - to improve my grades. I was only half successful at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's certainly not easy to achieve those resolutions, but you have taken the first step to write them down. I believe that is a huge step to achieving them.