Sunday, April 6, 2008

Adults don't have respect for 'kids'

This is the second time where Mr Lambert, vice principle of INTI College Subang Jaya (yes, I'm mentioning it in full because they deserve the bad publicity), jumped on his appointment with us students doing coverage on the new building. 2 weeks ago, he said that they weren't allowed in yet, and so he had to cancel the appointment. This week, he met us awhile, got a phone call, asked for 5 minutes from us to settle what I suppose to be "pressing", and dissapeared. I and 3 others waited for him for an hour. He never appeared.

He made me waste my friend's time for the second time already. On our appointment with him 2 weeks ago, he made us wait 30 minutes before showing up in his office before telling us that we had wasted our time for it is not possible for us to visit the new building yet.

This man has had a lot of guts talking to me rudely in this week's brief encounter.

I'm not gonna have myself, nor members from my club dealing with him again. We had the decency to at least inform his secretary that we're leaving. I wonder if he would ever show us such minimal amount of respect.

I had long held the belief that adults don't have a lot of respect for what they perceive to be "kids". I guess I'm right.

No comments: